Thursday, December 29, 2011

Skillet enchiladas

Tonight was one of those "the kids are starving now and I don't know what we're having for dinner" kind of nights. And I was supposed to go grocery shopping this morning, but didn't, so our choices were rather limited, so I improvised, and it turned out surprisingly tasty. It only took about 5 minutes which was a bonus. We are totally having this meal again.

I didn't measure anything, just scooped/poured until it looked good. 
Skillet Enchiladas
Canned chicken (large can)
mayonnaise-probably a cup-ish--several large spoonfuls
salsa
green chilies (small can)
cumin-a couple shakes sprinkled on
I just put everything in the skillet and let it simmer for a few minutes.
Serve on tortilla chips and enjoy!
Or add some cheese if you're not my husband (who is doing the dairy-free thing now), and enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: